The Best Freebies in Your Inbox
Get the latest freebies delivered straight to your email!


Rate This Offer

[Total: 0    Average: 0/5]

Claim Tax Refunds for Work Uniform and Clothes

If you wear a uniform or protective clothing at work and you have to wash it yourself, you may be due a tax refund from HMRC.

To claim your tax refund just enter your details through the calculator on Uniform Tax Rebate's website. You can print off the forms off from there, then simply return them. If you don't have a printer don't worry, as they will automatically send you the forms though the post.